Download our Employment Application and Facility Employ forum.
View our Employment Opportunities.
We are currently looking for Registered Nurses and Caregivers .
If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resource Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 860.395.2990
For seven decades, the Sbriglio family has been providing Connecticut residents with excellent nursing and rehabilitative care.
Mrs. Margaret Sbriglio and her husband, Robert, opened Aaron Manor in Chester, a nursing and rehabilitation center in 1950. Over the years, the Sbriglio family grew the company to include six such centers across the state, including Newington, Waterbury, Waterford, Mystic, and Stratford. In addition, Ryders owns an outpatient rehabilitation center in Stratford and offers outpatient services at all its centers.
In 2009, Mrs. Sbriglio’s sons, Robert and Martin, launched Lighthouse Companion Care, to provide in-home non-medical services to people who are recuperating from medical procedures or simply need extra help in order to be able to stay in their homes. In 2012, Lighthouse Home Health Care was added to the Ryders family, providing in-home medical services as well.
How can I obtain Lighthouse Companion Care services?
To obtain services, please call us at 877-447-2990. We will be happy to schedule a complimentary in home assessment to discuss client needs.
Please note that these non-medical services are not reimbursed by Medicare.
- Private pay
- Long term care insurance
- Veterans benefits
- Select health and worker’s comp insurances
Medicare Certified • CT DPH licensed
There are many ways patients obtain Lighthouse Home Health Care services. Some examples include:
- Discharging from a skilled nursing/rehabilitation facility.
- Discharging from a hospital.
- Doctor’s office visit revealing a change in condition.
- Direct patient referrals (family, patient, etc).
Lighthouse Home Health Care works with all facilities and doctor’s offices throughout our service region.
Lighthouse Home Health Care can be contacted prior to undergoing elective surgery such as joint replacement. Lighthouse maintains close working relationships with many orthopedic, cardiac and neurosurgery practices.
- Private Health Insurance (Most Accepted)
- Private Pay
What services are provided?
Call Lighthouse Companion Care today to speak with a care coordinator who can begin to customize an individualized program to fit your specific needs.
Things to consider when discussing your care options are:
- Do you need short-term care? Recovering from a surgery and just need daily housekeeping and transportation for the next few weeks until you are back on your feet? Call Lighthouse Companion Care
- Do you need long-term care? Is Dad’s Parkinson’s making it difficult to be independent and safe in the home? Assistance with mobility, personal care, and housekeeping and meal preparation by a certified aide would help. Call Lighthouse Companion Care.
- Do you need respite care? Leaving town on vacation and need someone to check in on mom? Call Lighthouse Companion Care.