Medicare Certified • CT DPH licensed
What other services does LHHC provide?
The Lighthouse Orthopedic Recovery Program is designed to assist your loved one in making a speedy recovery from joint replacement or other orthopedic surgery.
- Physical therapy begins within 24 hours of discharge to home
- In-home visits are offered up to 7 days per week
- Physician-designed protocols are followed to accelerate results
- In-home testing for blood clotting levels (PT-INR)
The Lighthouse Transitional Care Program provides a discharge planning service to incoming Home Health Care patients discharging from a facility to assure a safe transition home. An RN will visit the patient at the facility and:
- Obtaining the patient’s medical history, therapy assessments, etc.
- Follow the patient in the facility until discharge with on-site care meetings/introductions.
- Coordinate start of care date and preschedule services in the home.
- Confirm follow up physician visits.
- Identify patient needs in the home (oxygen, hospital bed, etc) and verify that items have been ordered prior to discharge.
- Coordinate a safe discharge home.